Tomato and za'atar salad

 This is a sublime combination of flavors that you simply must try! As I ran out of avocados this week, I was looking something to eat for breakfast and I came up with this. I liked it so much that I've been eating it day after day. The quantities given below are to help you start out. Keep adding za'atar and extra virgin olive oil until you reach the flavor that perfectly suits your palate. I like mine with tons of za'atar and olive oil (and even more garlic!). Serve it with a hearty bread that will absorb the delicious juices, and with olives. My mouth is watering!

Ingredients (serves 1)
- 1 tomato, sliced
- 1 garlic clove, thinly sliced
- 1 teaspoon za'atar powder
- sea salt
- good quality extra virgin olive oil

Place the tomato slices on a plate, top with the garlic slices then add the rest of the ingredients, to taste. I'm sure you will enjoy!




Comments

Popular Posts