Potato, corn and green bean salad with tahini dressing


I've declared before my love for tahini sauce, and I will do it again, it's been love at first taste and it shall always be enjoyed! This recipe (or rather combination of ingredients) popped in my head while contemplating new ways to enjoy it. I hope you like it as much as I did!


Ingredients (serves 4-6)
- 4 potatoes, boiled in salted water, then cut into bite size pieces
- 2 ears of corn, boiled or grilled, kernels cut off the cob
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- salt and pepper, to taste

For the tahini sauce (recipe here)
 - about 1/2 cup tahini (ground sesame paste)
 - 1 lemon, juiced 
 - 3 garlic cloves (or less if very pungent)
 - a few tablespoons of water
 - a handful of freshly chopped parsley or 1 Tablespoon of dried parsley) 



Bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil and blanch the green beans for about 4 minutes, or until desired tenderness. Drain the beans and run them under ice cold water then allow to drain completely.
To assemble the salad, combine the potatoes with the corn and green beans, season with salt and pepper and drizzle with tahini sauce. Enjoy!






Comments

Popular Posts