Motherhood


  With Mother's Day coming up, I've been reflecting on the the meaning of motherhood. What does being a mom mean to me, how has it changed my life, where am I as a mother and where do I want to go from here? Lots of thoughts but all beautiful. Perhaps the biggest lesson being a mom has taught me is to be happy where I am, when I am - and that is always here and now. Be happy with who I am, no regrets, no second guessing. I've learned that joy can be found in every moment, no matter what. It has opened my eyes to the beauty of this world, when you look at life through the eyes of a child it is simply magical. Beauty and joy are everywhere, surrounding us, waiting to be discovered and enjoyed. Just observe a child playing with rocks, or caressing a blade of grass or wondering where the bird offering that stunning melody is hiding. The secret of life, the meaning of life, the purpose of life - all can be found in the eyes of a child. What else have I learned? I've learned not to take life so seriously, to have a lighter, playful attitude. Life is what you make it, so it's up to us to make it fun. 
















































Comments

  1. o mama frumoasa, iubitoare, devotata a primit 3 copii pe masura iubirii.Va iubesc si va imbratisez.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts